Thursday, December 19, 2019

Scaling New Heights SLG W1 D1 A3



SLG W1 D1 A3
Activity 3: Scaling New Heights SLD W1 D1 A3
For this activity, please select a charity that you are interested in. You may choose your own or use one from our list (below). Read about the charity.
List of Possible Charities:





I chose the SPCA because it really popped out to me because I have had animals that have had operations there. Also there are local SPCA’s everywhere around the country.




The SPCA helps animals that are Abused, Sick, Abandoned and Injured all around the country. The SPCA helps animals in need find forever homes and families and end up being very happy and loved. The SPCA is a very important charity to me and probably to a lot of people around New Zealand. Please give help to animals this Christmas by donating money or adopting an animal at the SPCA Charity.




Photo from the SPCA .NZ site online.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Autumn,

    It’s Leisha again. How are you? I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    You have provided a great explanation about what the SPCA does and I like that you have added why they are so important to you. They are an amazing charity and like you said, are important to lots of people around New Zealand.

    I just wanted to let you know that this will be my last post to you today as I will be on holiday for the next 2 weeks. I will be back commenting on the 6th of January and I am already looking forward to reading what amazing posts you share over the time I am away. I hope you have a wonderful holiday break.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.