Monday, May 27, 2019

My Marvellous Maps

Google My Maps is amazing and so much fun.

This morning Mrs Minehan came to Kumara School. She taught us how to use Google My Maps. We had to mark out our landmarks in our community. First we had to go on our drive and press new. Next we had to scroll down till we found My Maps. Then we had to press My Maps. After that we put our label on it so we knew what it was called.  Here is a link to My Maps..

Have you ever used Google My Maps before? If you haven't give it a go.

Here is my map.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Autumn, it's Bridget from Lake Brunner School
    Your post about learning how to use google maps sounds interesting and fun. If you wanted to you could add more photos or information but your post is great the way it is! If you want to please check out my blog at lakebrunnerbridgetr.blogspot.com bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.