Monday, August 26, 2019

My Amazing Mock up

Last Friday the year 7 and 8's from Kumara School went to Greymouth High School . We have different things to do at the High School like Metal work, Digital Technologies, Cooking,Sewing and Woodwork you stick with two of these each two terms.  This gets you ready for High School.
The last two terms I had Cooking and  Woodwork we made tongs and chopping boards and heaps of different foods. In the remaining two terms I have Metal Work and Digital Technology.  We had to make Mock ups .This is my Mock Up.
 Mock Up means like a plan before you make it out of Metal I am going to make this out of Metal Next time I am at Technology.  

9 comments:

  1. Heeeeeeey my name is Jordyh and i go to kumara school i like the different coulers bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jordy thank you for your Comment BYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Autumn I like your art it is amazing with all they different colours WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY ME BACK A BIG GOOOOD JOB BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE SEE YOU SOON

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your Comment Maliah Bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY your back thank you BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kia ora Autumn! My name is Jade from Te Hapara school. I love the way how you added lots of detail and told us what you did at Greymouth High School. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.